School Vision, Aims and Values
Our vision: For all children at Cedar Park School to become confident, motivated and independent learners - To be outstanding in all areas of our work.
Our school aims are for children to be:
These aims will be achieved by:
- Providing an exciting, relevant and differentiated curriculum that enables all children to become independent and confident learners
- Encouraging children to strive for high standards in all aspects of school life and to to have high expectations of what they can achieve.
- Encouraging children to be considerate and to show respect for others and for the environment.
- Providing children with key skills that can be used and applied in day to day life.
- Developing children’s roles as individuals and members of the local and global community
- Promoting happy and healthy lifestyles
Our school values:
Excellence - being the best we can be; inspired by others and an inspiration to others
Respect – patience, fairness and acceptance of all people
Responsibility – making our own decisions and choices
Co-operation – working together. Teamwork!
Kindness – being helpful and considerate
Perseverance – striving to achieve our goals
Mission Statement: ‘Working together to be the best we can!’
In order to achieve these aims we are committed to working in partnership with parents, carers and the local community.